Best Masters in Accounting in Michigan 2020


Best Masters in Accounting in Michigan 2020

Find out which master's degrees in Accounting is best for your career. We have listed the specialized masters degrees offered by AACSB-accredtied institutions in Michigan.

Eastern Michigan University
MS in Accounting

Ypsilanti

Grand Valley State University
MS in Accounting

Grand Rapids

Michigan State University
Master of Science in Accounting

East Lansing

Michigan Technological University
BS/MS in Accounting

Houghton

Oakland University
Master of Accounting

Rochester, MI

The University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
Masters of Accounting

Ann Arbor

The University of Michigan-Dearborn
MS in Accounting/MS in Finance

online
All courses in the program are offered on campus; many are also available on-line. Students may enroll on a full- or part-time basis during the fall and winter semesters, and some courses are often available during the summer.

The University of Michigan-Dearborn
MS in Accounting/MS in Finance

Dearborn
All courses in the program are offered on campus; many are also available on-line. Students may enroll on a full- or part-time basis during the fall and winter semesters, and some courses are often available during the summer.

The University of Michigan-Dearborn
Master of Science in Accounting

Dearborn
The program is offered on campus, and a few of the courses are also occasionally available on-line. Students may enroll on a full- or part-time basis during the fall and winter semesters, and some courses are often available during the summer.

The University of Michigan-Dearborn
Accounting 4+1 Option

Dearborn

The University of Michigan-Flint
MBA/MS in Accounting

online
This dual master’s program is primarily available through the Net+ (mixed) delivery mode. MBA courses in the program are also available through on-campus (traditional) mode. The MSA accounting elective courses may be available through Net+, online, or on-campus mode.

The University of Michigan-Flint
MBA/MS in Accounting

Flint
This dual master’s program is primarily available through the Net+ (mixed) delivery mode. MBA courses in the program are also available through on-campus (traditional) mode. The MSA accounting elective courses may be available through Net+, online, or on-campus mode.

The University of Michigan-Flint
MS in Accounting

Flint
Two formats available:

  • Online: 00% online program
  • Net+ courses: 60% of coursework is completed online and the remaining 40% of the program is in the classroom.

The University of Michigan-Flint
MS in Accounting

online
Two formats available:

  • Online: 00% online program
  • Net+ courses: 60% of coursework is completed online and the remaining 40% of the program is in the classroom.

Wayne State University
Master of Science in Accounting

Detroit

Western Michigan University
Master of Science in Accountancy

Kalamazoo